3/2/10

HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH

 Josh OHL is one of my all time favorite model!

Discovered by the website allamericanguys he enjoy a great popularity on internet... He's beautiful, charming and athletic, but he doesn't seems to be very involved in his model career, so it's hard to find new pics of him...

Anyway I did this wallpaper with a brand new pic, I've never seen before... He just look likes Hercules asleep!
PHOTOS: MICHAEL A.DOWNS DAVID VANCE
Take a look at my other blog joshmodel.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a good thing that Josh hasn't continued to pursue a modeling career. I'd like to take it as an indication that he isn't narcissistic and self-involved, and that he has more in his life than making some bucks off of his beautiful, which is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, Joshua is one of the sweetest guys ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIKE
    ESTAS SUPER ADORABLE JOSH ERES TODO UN MACHO UN GRANDIOSO MACHO DOMINANTE LLENO DE FUERZA Y DE POTENCIA GRANDIOSO SUPER SEMENTAL LLENO DE POTENTE SEMEN POTENTE LECHE LECHE DE GRANDIOSO TORO SUPER SEMENTAL TE MAMO TODA TU LECHE ALIMENTAME DE TU LECHE SOY TUYO POTENTE TORO FECUNDADOR

    ReplyDelete